Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Aaahhhh! This is where I'd like to be!


In the middle of this heat wave that is blasting many of us in the U.S.,  quite frankly I would prefer to be in water. 

Stroll in, get wet, cool off. Repeat. Often.

Followed by sipping the drink waiting for me. Tempted?

Photo by Jacques Dirand



 Departures magazine


 Decor magazine


 Source unknown


 Source unknown

When I was 14 and 15 years old, my (huge) family drove 9 hours from Cleveland in an absolutely packed-to-the-gills station wagon to Lake George, NY for a two week vacation. We stayed in a cabin and did nothing except enjoy the lake and surrounding mountains. I wouldn't mind being there, either!
 




 Photography courtesy of Noble House Hotels & Resorts

Stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Summery images, Ann!
    Oh, and thank you for the pesto idea that you left on my blog. I definitely have to make some with our basil!

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete