Friday, April 2, 2010

A few of my favorite things

Isn't this the cutest thing? When I saw this book, I knew I just had to use it as my Blog Book. It is my calendar of  "assignments," along with topic ideas and potential photos. (I cleaned it up a bit...)

My blog book



Although I don't remember where I found this photo, I hope to find these candlesticks some day. Anyone know where they are from?


Lately, I've been loving color combinations such as these. The door has a wonderful patina which looks like old lime paint. I love the teal and burgundy together.


I saw this ad last year and have been trying to decide where to try this color combo from Ligne Roset. It's not just the color combo, though. It is the lushness of the velvet in contrast with the aged roughness of the concrete.


Today's favorite things is going to become Friday's Favorites. I'd love to see what items and ideas my fellow bloggers love, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment