Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weekend Favorites


 I just completed a trade show last Thursday with ASID and was so excited about the fun display unit frame that my husband created for me. The 8' by 8' back panel wall is covered with aluminum leaf (which looks like silver leaf but doesn't tarnish) on one side and a textured aluminum leaf and stain on the other side. The front panels can be turned to either side during setup. The four 2' x 7' panels in front actually swivel so that each panel shows both sides by a simple turn. I prefer showing wall finish samples in a larger size as it makes it easier to imagine on the actual wall.



After I finished the show (and standing all day), I wish I could have soaked in this tub.

Photo by Lucas Allen

Isn't the color fabulous?


This couch really caught my eye. Besides loving the color, it looks lush and comfortable.


Now I just need to find a few throw pillows...


Lastly, I came across this cool mosaic. Mosaics have been on my mind (Mosaics a la Venice). It's so happy!

Photo by John Lawton      Tile by Sicis

Happy May 1st!

1 comment:

  1. The display is incredible -- both the structure and the finishes!!!

    ReplyDelete